What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
- Your IP-address
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
- The type of your browser
To offer our Website and Services we process personal data. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person as defined in the Relevant Legislation.
We will not process your data without your consent unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
The Great Bubble Barrier B.V. offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of the latest developments and other news. We use an opt-in system. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use, or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Encryption of digital files that contain personal data
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties than described above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
Cookies are little (text)files that are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
You can change your cookie settings in your browser if you don’t want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies without your permission. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield, or delete your personal information in our records;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
The Great Bubble Barrier B.V.
Johan van Hasseltweg 39H
1021 KN Amsterdam